My BIG THANKS goes to the amazing LauraEliza, author of The Maldini Legacy for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award! I’m very flattered, Laura, thank you!
I started this blog on 18th June 2014 so I can say I’m still quite new to this wonderful community. Receiving the nomination made me realize that my story is worth the time and effort and I must say that I enjoy sharing it with you all! I’d like to thank everyone who followed / follows / or will follow me on this long journey. Your feedback means really a lot to me!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
The rules for the Liebster Award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or equal to 3,000 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
THE NOMINEES ARE:
Echo Weaver for Sample a Brave Legacy
LilyParker for Jill’s 100 Baby Challenge
LauraEliza for Zahra’s 100 Baby Challenge
brainofivane for The Chronicles Of Clarke
dorianjkoeuf for The Untouchable Patels
SweetPoizyn for Eternally Yours
blamsart for Light the way to heaven
Note: If you have already been nominated I leave up to you to decide whether to accept my nomination or not.
Laura asked me these questions:
1. Is there a particular author who’s writing style inspires you, or who you really admire?
I find inspiration in every story I read and I greatly admire everyone who blogs about The Sims!
2. When did you first start playing The Sims? And did you start with 1, 2 or 3?
I have been simming since the first version came out back in 2000. I was a little girl back then and I really fell in love with the game.
3. What’s your favorite Sims 3 Expansion?
I like them all, but if I had to pick just one it would be the World Adventures.
4. Do you write your story and then make the sims play it out with poses etc. or do you write a story based on whatever happens in game? Or a bit of both?
I’d say a bit of both. I don’t use poses, but some of the scenes are planned out. I wait for the right animation to appear and then I press the C button. I must admit that during my gameplay I take thousands of screenshots and then I pick the best ones that match the story I want to tell. Sometimes I have more than one version of each episode, however I have to be very strict and not include everything otherwise it would take me more than 10 years to complete the challenge! LOL
5. Do you have a favorite type of Sims blog to read (Legacies, Baby Challenges etc.)?
Any kind that is fun to read… Oh, and I appreciate attention to detail very much. Blogs with a nice layout and some extra content always catch my eye!
6. What fictional character would you like to meet in real life?
Jack Sparrow… but let’s say I’ve kinda met him already 🙂
7. What inspired you to write your Sims blog?
I was really bored with the game but didn’t want to give up on it completely. Then I discovered the Sims 3 Legacy Challenge and I decided to share my story with the world. Since then I’m enjoying the Sims again!
8. Do you have a specific song or playlist that you think sums up your story or that you listen to while writing?
Usually I don’t listen to anything while writing my story. I get easily distracted.
9. Have you ever had a really weird or funny bug or glitch happen in your game?
At the moment I have one rather bothering glitch. Elisabeth is sneaking everywhere since the moment she sneaked out to go to school while grounded and what’s worst, I have no idea how to get rid of it. Hopefully, the glitch disappears once she ages up, because it’s really annoying!
10. Do you play computer/console games outside of the Sims? If so, what?
I play MANY games. The list would be too long, so I just mention the last game I finished (Assassin’s Creed IV: Blag Flag), the game I am playing at the moment (Child of Light) and the game I’m looking forward to play (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt).
11. Favorite aspect of the Sims (do you like building, interior decorating, Create-a-sim, actual game-play or just everything about it!)?
It depends. But mostly everything about it! Except of the frequent crashing of course.
THE QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES ARE:
1. If you could start your story over, would you change something?
2. Do you get inspired by real-life situations or is your story a pure creation of your imagination?
3. Did you already have some experience in writing before starting blogging about The Sims?
4. Do you write other stories/poems/lyrics/etc.?
5. Does your family/friends know that you’re blogging about The Sims? If yes, what do they say/think about your story?
6. If you’ve ever created yourself in the Sims, how far did you get with your ‘legacy’?
7. What Sims 3 traits would you use to describe yourself? (If you graduated from a college/university you’re allowed to use up to 7 traits).
8. What was your favorite loading screen that came with the Expansion/Stuff packs?
9. Do you think The Sims 3 (expanded with all Expansion and Stuff packs) is actually worth the money you spent on it?
10. What Sims 3 music is your favorite? (If any.)
11. If you could change anything about The Sims genre, what would it be?
Thank you again Laura! I hope you don’t mind I nominated you for your other blog!
Take care and happy simming everyone!