This is simply unbelievable! Exactly two years ago I was nominated for my first Liebster Award and here I am two years later with yet another nomination! YAY! Thank you so much, Raymondsanti, for nominating the Loewe Legacy for this amazing award!
Those of you who don’t know Ray’s wonderful story should head over to her lovely blog right now – Set Apart is a beautifully written DIFT challenge, currently in the 9th generation. This talented writer doesn’t lack originality and her imagination has no limits. Her story was among the first ones I started reading and have been enjoying it ever since. She’s also an awesome fellow simmer, all her comments always put a smile on my face. Oh, and if you’re a big fan of unicorns as me you’ll totally love her story, I promise!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NOMINATION!
The rules for the Liebster Award:
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
- Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
- Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions.
Raymondsanti asked me these questions:
1. What is your favorite season?
I was born in May so it probably comes as no surprise that my favorite season
is used to be Spring… then I moved to Italy where I have developed an allergy to the local flora and just like that the springtime became my least favorite season of them all, unfortunately. I love when the snow finally melts away and the nature starts slowly awakening from the long winter sleep… I believe that there’s something special about every season, but for the past seven years my favorite one has been Autumn. I really like the time of year when the fresh green of the trees changes into the warm palette of golden yellows and ruby reds… Mother Nature never ceases to inspire me.
2. Do you have a favorite childhood memory? What is it?
Oh I have more than one, but the most favorite one of them all is definitely the summer of 2001 when my parents brought home our beloved Westie (West Highland White terrier), may she rest in peace ❤
She left for the doggy heaven earlier this spring. I know that she was a lucky dog who lived a happy long life full of fun and love, but I will never forgive myself I wasn’t there on her last day. I watched my parents and my sisters bury her in the back of our garden, by the fireplace where she spent many many lovely moments with us… If you live abroad and visit your family a few times a year believe me, these are the heart-breaking moments when you wish you had never left.
3. Do you prefer to write by hand or on a computer?
By hand. I have this obsession of buying empty notebooks of different sizes, colors and materials in which I never write. Maybe I am still waiting to find something worth writing about or I simply don’t want to ‘ruin’ them… Isn’t that strange? I think it is, but I love my notebook collection nonetheless.
4. How prepared are you for the zombie apocalypse?
I’m not. Can you befriend a zombie?
5. Which character was the hardest for you to kill off?
Until this point I have killed off only Elisabeth, the heir of the 2nd generation. I wish I didn’t have to do it, but she was stuck in the sneaking mode and was sneaking everywhere since her teenage years. I still feel really bad about it.
6. What is something you hope to achieve?
I dream of having my own artistic studio where I create and craft beautiful handbags for beautiful people to love and enjoy.
7. Paperback or hardback?
Hardback. I think it gives a special value to any book.
8. What is something you really want to learn?
To speak and write correct English.
9. If you could change one thing about yourself right now, what would it be?
I wish I could sing!
10. Will you post a picture of your favorite animal here?
Dear friends, meet my my fluffy friend Ophelia ❤
THE NOMINEES ARE:
There are so many of you who deserve this nomination! Although I have nominated some of you for the Liebster Award already two years ago, I believe you deserve another nomination this time around as well!
Fluffymao for The Mayfields
Violincat for Our Different Paths
Lizzie for The Krazy Crazy Life Of Kass
Fibijean for The Hunter Legacy
Shannon Simsfan for The Simdale Valley Post
Echo Weaver for Sample A Brave Legacy
LauraEliza for Zahra’s 100 Baby Challenge
Lily Parker for Jill’s 100 Baby Challenge
Sweet Poyzin for Eternally Yours
blamsart for Light the way to heaven
Note: If you have already been nominated I leave it up to you to decide whether to accept my nomination or not.
THE QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES ARE:
1. What was your most memorable dream or nightmare?
2. When you were a kid what silly thing were you deathly afraid of?
3. What is your biggest fear now?
4. If you could instantly know how to speak another language, what language would you choose to know?
5. When does time pass the fastest for you and when does it pass the slowest?
6. What was the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
7. What weird smell do you really enjoy?
8. If you could talk to animals, which animal would you talk to and what would you ask?
9. Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilization or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person?
10. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years from now?
So that’s it! Thank you again for the nomination, Raymond!
Take care and happy simming everyone!