Would you just look at this beautiful award? I don’t know if I am amazed more by the fact that another lovely fellow simmer has nominated the Loewe Legacy for the Liebster Award or by the flowers themselves! Many thanks to you Semprevivasims3 for nominating this blog for this beautiful award! I am truly honored!
This girl is new to the Sims community, so it’s my pleasure to introduce her story to those of you who didn’t get the chance to get to know with her and maybe show her the support every new member of this amazing community needs and appreciates so much in the very beginning. Sempreviva writes a story about a young woman named Rose Briar who seems to have something in common with the founder of my legacy, Kate. I believe if our heroines knew each other they could become very good friends.
“Rose was raised at an orphanage in Twinbrook, with no clue about where she came from, except for a heart shaped necklace with her name on. When she turned 21, she learned that her parents were originally from Sunset Valley but had a fatal accident a little after she was born. The house they had built with hope to raise a new family was now hers. Will Rose make all her dreams come true in this new exciting town?”
So far I am enjoying her story very much and if you’ve been searching for a fresh SimLit to read, you could give this one a try!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NOMINATION!
The rules for the Liebster Award:
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
- Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
- Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions.
Sempreviva asked me these questions:
1. Is there any foreign place that you’ve visited where you said “I could live here”?
I didn’t get the chance to really see the world yet, but if I would have to pick one place from my short list of places I have seen I think it would be Trieste. You see, it’s the first Italian city I have visited and every time I go back there I feel like going home…
2. Do you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist?
Do you take a realist for an answer?
3. Where do you draw your inspiration from for your stories?
Dreams. Fantasies. My imagination… all kinds of stories. Be it books, movies, videogames or a story someone told me, everything I find interesting or unusual inspires me. Also everyday situations, people on the street, an image, a song, a conversation… everything, really.
4. How do you feel when your sims die?
Sad and depressed. Don’t worry about me, I already know I’m not normal.
5. Are you a cat or a dog person? Or do you prefer other kinds of animals?
Despite the fact that I am a proud owner of the Russian Blue cat Ophelia I consider myself a dog person. Dogs just have that special something that cats don’t.
6. Love or hate the outdoors?
Love. Love. Love.
7. What do you consider you greatest achievement until now?
Making my parents proud of me.
8. Do you prefer watching movies or series? Or nothing at all?
I like both. Sometimes a good series can be better than a movie and vice versa. I really enjoy anything with a good story, acting, photography and music choice. I know it’s not part of your question, but right now I’m watching 13 Reasons Why. Anywho, you need to see this!
9. What is you favorite music genre?
Rock in all its forms.
10. What is your favorite food?
11. What is your favorite color?
THE NOMINEES ARE:
There are so many of you who I think deserve this award, but since most of you have been already nominated I decided not to nominate anyone specific. If you feel like you have been left out, consider yourself nominated!
THE QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES ARE:
1. What was your most memorable dream or nightmare?
2. When you were a kid what silly thing were you deathly afraid of?
3. What is your biggest fear now?
4. If you could instantly know how to speak another language, what language would you choose to know?
5. When does time pass the fastest for you and when does it pass the slowest?
6. What was the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
7. What weird smell do you really enjoy?
8. If you could talk to animals, which animal would you talk to and what would you ask?
9. Would you rather live in the wilderness far from civilization or live on the streets of a city as a homeless person?
10. If you could know the absolute and total truth to one question, what question would you ask?
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years from now?
Thank you again for the nomination, Sempreviva!