This beautiful badge appeared on this blog already two months ago when my new friend Sempreviva nominated the Loewe Legacy for the Liebster Award… then these pretty flowers blossomed again around a month ago, simply because there are these amazing people such as Fluffymao, the author of The Mayfields and The Diabolical Legacy, who always think of me when it comes to Blogger Awards and don’t mind that I take forever to accept their nomination ^_^
“The Mayfields are your average, Sunset Valley dwelling family. Ellie Mayfield is wife and homemaker. Bernard Mayfield is her hard-working older husband. Susan Thompson is Ellie’s ambitious sister. And they have two toddlers, Chloe and Thomas, two perfectly normal, adorable toddlers. They all live perfectly normal lives in a perfectly normal neighborhood at 58 Water Lily Lane.”
I have been enjoying The Mayfields for the past two years and I have to say that this ‘little’ family has really grown on me over the course of time ❤
Their story is superawesome, filled with moments of surprise, the right amount of drama, romance and mystery, and of course… lots and lots of adventure!!! Currently on Generation 3, this story continues to inspire me in my own writing. There are so many things I’ve learned about this game from you, Fluffymao!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME AND FOR THE NOMINATION!
The rules for the Liebster Award:
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you.
- Nominate people (comment on their blog to let them know).
- Ask the people you have nominated 11 questions.
Fluffymao asked me these nosy questions:
1. What Lovecraftian horror would you least like to encounter in a dark alley?
I don’t read or watch horrors anymore. I used to do that as a kid, but it only gave me nightmares, so I guess any.
Nope. But I used to play the League of Legends – a MOBA (Multiplayer online battle arena), does that count?
3. Whether or not you have played a tabletop RPG, what class/race do you normally/would like to play?
The Mage. I always choose the Mage.
4. Milkshake or smoothie? Details.
Both. Depends if I’m in the mood for the fresher taste of the smoothie or the creamier consistency of the milkshake. I really like blending together a banana, a few slices of canned pineapple with a couple of spoons of its juice and a scoop or two of the coconut ice-cream… though I have no idea if that classifies as a smoothie or a milkshake 😀
5. What do you like best about your blog (layout, story, anything)? What do you like least?
I really love all the extras… *cough*secretly working on more*cough* … and yeah, my posting schedule pretty much sucks.
6. Who’s been your favorite character to write about or watch in-game?
Elisabeth and her adventures. She was the best!
7. What’s something you really want to incorporate into your story, but just haven’t managed to (yet)?
8. If you could ask the Internet Conglomerate anything, and have It answer, what would you ask It? What kind of answer do you expect?
I would ask the Internet to conglomerate itself. I expect the error message 404 Not Found.
9. Would you buy a goat if it meant you could pet it whenever you wanted?
What kind of question is that? Ha ha, nope.
10. Special licenses aside, and suspending reality for a moment, what kind of animal would you have as a pet if you could? Sparkle dogs are not animals and will be shot on sight.
RAINICORN. It is a regular animal, nothing like sparkle dogs!
11. When was the last time you had good pizza, like NY/Chicago good pizza?
On Sunday 16th July, in a pizzeria here in Italy. It was a pizza with mozzarella di bufala, cherry tomatoes and rocket salad… haven’t seen any rocket on my pizza, though. I have been deceived! Do they have rockets on pizzas in New York or Chicago? 😆
So, hopefully, that’s it for this year’s Liebster Award! I had lots of fun answering all the questions and I hope I’ll see all of you next year when the EDITION 2018 comes around! Cheers!