♦ COUNT THE LEGACY POINTS WITH ME ♦
Founder (Kate) – 1 point
Lifetime Wish (Kate & David) – 2 points
Portrait (Kate & David) – 2 points
Legacy House (100,000 §) – 1 point
Aspiration Reward (Kate & David) – 2 points
8 legacy points
Next generation (Elisabeth) – 1 point
Lifetime Wish (Elisabeth, Finn & Zac) – 3 points
Portrait (Elisabeth, Finn & Zac) – 3 points
Legacy House (+200,000 §) – 2 points
Aspiration Reward (Elisabeth, Finn & Zac) – 3 points
12 legacy points
- Generation points – You gain 1 legacy point for your founder, and 1 point for every generation born until the 10th.
- Lifetime Wish points – You gain 1 legacy point for every unique lifetime wish fulfilled by a family member. The Sim in question must be living in the legacy house and be part of the family tree to gain this point.
- Portrait points – You gain 1 legacy point for creating a portrait of a family member and keeping it on display after their death. You don’t have to wait until the portrayed Sim dies, you can put it on display whenever during his/her life. The Sim must be Young Adult or older and living on the Legacy Lot at the time of painting to count for a portrait point.
- Legacy House points – You gain 1 legacy point for every $100,000 in net worth. You can be earning points up to $2,000,000!
- Aspiration Reward points – You gain 1 legacy point when a family member collects a total of 100,000 aspiration points. You get another one for the Sim if he gets to 200,000!
To keep the tree easily readable, I will create new family tree for each generation. It means that when the next generation is born, I will list only the parents (the heir of the previous generation and his/her partner/spouse) and their child/children. I will continue this way until the 10th generation and when my legacy is complete I will publish THE COMPLETE FAMILY TREE including everybody who can trace his/her bloodline to the founder.