I have chosen Monte Vista for my family to live in. Wondering why?
- Beautiful atmosphere. Warm and cozy. Family-friendly.
- Many rabbit holes put together inside one building = more space for your creations. So if you like designing your own community buildings, you have plenty of lots to choose from.
- It is based on Tuscany: green fields, little historic towns, old buildings, vineyards everywhere you look, family farms, little Italian restaurants… Simply beautiful!
- I have always enjoyed playing Pets expansions. Since I would like my family to have horses and I also wanted to change the air a little (I played in Appaloosa Plains for too long) I decided for Monte Vista because of its marvelous landscape and the ”old town” architecture. (Speaking of horses, if you own the Pets expansion pack, the Equestrian center will be added to the map automatically.)
- I really enjoyed playing the World Adventures and the center positioned neatly inside of the old town walls gives me a similar feeling as the vacation destinations.
- And finally…. I haven’t played in this town before and I would like to try out that Wood Fire Oven everybody talks about…